Travel around the world. Eat delicious food. With Roller!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Justin's senior show


Marc
Originally uploaded by blomsieroller.

Over the weekend, I journeyed to Dubuque, IA to see what my little brother's been up to for the past year. Turns out he's quite the painter. I can't wait for some of these to go up in my apartment.

Dubuque was the last stop on my long trip from Denver to Madison with all the stuff I've been storing for the last 4 years. Scary! I've got a lot of junk. Sorting through it is somewhat of a nightmare. Driving a truck by myself for that far was also a bit scary, mostly because I haven't driven at all in the last 4 years, and because I decided to go from Denver to the Quad Cities in one go... not recommended if you ask me. My eyes started to go around hour 13, with 3 hours to go. Yikes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pajamas Media ramping up
Pajamas Media has scheduled Nov. 16 as launch day in New York for its right-leaning blog news service and advertising combine.
Take a look at this 'pike fishing' related site. It can be found here pike fishing.

11:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home